Monday, December 1, 2008

Cash.

Okayy.
This post has nothing to do with cash.
Just felt like typing that word out.
LoL.

And,
WTH.
=="
Why does everything seems smaller in Blogger for me??
Zzz..

OMFG.
Shut up, u f-ing dog!
Before I kill you!

Whoa,
after typing that,
the dog shut up.
Marvelous.

Can't wait,
can't wait!
Can't wait for 13th Dec!
Whee!
OMFG.
Getting so excited.
OMG.
OMG.
XD

LoL.
Great,
now I'm hyper.
And I have a stack of books I gotta read.
I have like,
1..2..3..4 books novels, thick novels, to read.

I'm so bored!
And,
gah!
When I think of a certain someone,
I get so furious!
Even though she's family and yadaa, yadaa, yada.

And,
I think I'm getting stupider by the minute.
I've never studied anything for a month,
and it's getting longgeeerrr.

Oh my gosh!
How boring can night get?

I can't read a book,
cause,
I need a rest from them or I'll puke.

P.S to Slaves;
Who's gonna link everyone?
LoL.
Not me!
Even though I'm awfully B.O.R.E.D.

I guess I'll go now,
since I'm finding this,
B.O.R.I.N.G.
=="

The boring night,
awaits.

No comments: