Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bad News

Hey guys,
I don't think I'll be going to the Hari Sukan at DJ1 on 14th Feb. ):
I would love to, really.
But I doubt my parents would let me. When I asked my mum last time, she said, "Why do you bother going? It's just your old school..." or something like that; less mean.
& I have replacement classes from 7:25am to 12:40am/1:50pm.
So, yeah.
):

Part of the reason why I'm not going is also because Jazmeen's not going with me & I'll feel a tad bit awkward since I haven't seen you guys in a long time.
Jazzy says she doubts her parents would let her; and her being her, I understand.
She's a goody-two-shoes. *cough*

So-o, yeah.
Hope you guys understand when you don't see me there, yeah?
(:

FYI,
I'm supporting hijau all the way! :D


PS: Sorry about my earlier post; I was in a bad mood at the time. ):

No comments: