Eff the teacher that make me as the stooopid KK for MORAL . o.-
Volunteer , sukarelawan . ==
WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD I WANT TO BE KK FOR ? I'D RATHER BE THE AJK FOR BOARD LA . SOME MORE NOBODY HELP ME ALSO .
I'm KK yet I'm holding RM5 from EVERY student for MORAL [36 for whole class , 31 for Moral]
So I'm bendaNhari also laa ? [I'll change the dictionary into ways I like. o.-]
SMK .. SUCKS . The guy I like .. Ignores me . I GIVE UP . And I bet some people might just be happy cause he ain't worth it . o.= Am I right ?
And the guy that looks .. Okay .. o_o Is .. Sick-minded ? Friend told me . X_x Not sure but .. That day got a few guys in class called him sick and stuff and then he showed a face which looks .. :X -cough- I shouldn't go on . X_X
BUT .. HE LOOKS NICEE ! TT~TT And wth is my group name ? Is it Berdikari , Tanggungjawab or wtv ? X_x
If you know then shut it . If don't know then don't ask . o.- Dun be kpc . D|
Even if you think you know , don't try to guess with ANYBODY . Just keep it to yourself . -- If not then .. Eff you . ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment