Monday, August 3, 2009

I am SO coming! :D


RM50? Are you serious? Can't buy like RM30 or RM10 or something? Haha. Anyways, how to buy through you guys? LOL. Unless, you help us buy 1st with your own money, then we pay you back? :D

And, and, about the where to meet up thing, I KNOW WHERE BU3 IS! :D Damn near Jennifer's house. And I used to go there a lot, so I kinda see it everytime I go to her house. Really easy leh. It's very near Center point. But, the meeting up in Centerpoint is also a good plan. :P I rather meet up in Centerpoint than everyone go straight to BU3 alone, like a lost person or something. Haha. And while waiting for others, we can eat BR. Hehe.

And, about the clothing, can 3/4 pants? lol. Need to bring extra change of clothes?

No comments: