Sunday, March 15, 2009

My boring holidays. ;[

I sometimes don't really know whether holidays are boring or fun. :| SO BORING. O|

:[ I did my nails 3 times yesterday. And it still sucks. TT~TT Taking it off again. My nails have become so brittled. ;-; This sucks.

AND, let's name the that knows who I like, and how they knew.

Starting from my class[1 Jati];
-Irene*
-Wen Juin*
-Vanessa*`
-Jessica*`
-Xiong Wei`*
-Sze Hwei [I think]`
-Joey [I think]`
*I think that's all

Other Form 1's;
-Kay Li [The first person to know since last year 8D] <3*
-Xiu Wern*
-Audrey [I think @_@][?]
*@_@ Blurred. And this is all I could think of. :O

Form 2's;
-Simon/Sze Min*
-Wei Ann`
-Sher Wu`

-Those with star [*] behind their name is cause I told them. :] Those with [`] is cause Wen Juin so big mouth tell them. o.-

My brittle and 2 of my fingers that I haven't started on yet. :| ;

<<>> : Brittled nail, polished, polished, bottle of nail polish remover, coating.

Actually, from my thumb to my third finger[The brittled one after I removed the nail polish] there were at least three flowers on each of them but yesterday night I got sleepy since I'm sick so I just applied one flower on my last two nails. My right hand haven't touch it yet. 8D

Hmm.. I got my corrections to do, holiday homework. :[ My holiday.. Seems like it's gonna be wasted. Dx

No comments: