Monday, March 16, 2009

Nails hatred.

Thanks to some *bastard*, I shall now remove my nails. -.- After redoing them 3 times already[Yes, 3.], I. AM. NOT. GONNA. REDO. THEM.

HA. HA. Reverting back to old self since some people don't like my new self. >_> Lucky for some people since they didn't see my UGLY nails.

See the ring finger? I'm actually hiding something.


SOME people kept wanting to see my nails. =.= Then, SOME people started pushing towards my finger and also got try to gores it out and some shiet larhh. Then the petal become retarded and also the heart. =__________________=

I don't wanna revert to my old self. I have to lie to myself about believing how happy I am. I have to lie.. About alot of things that I can't stand. .. It's not as easy as you think it is.

I wish I could've told you that I've loved you all this time..

No comments: